Domaine Soleiade

Domaine Soleiade

The building on the estate dates from the 18th century. Domainede la Soleiade has also a rare water supply that feeds the sunny Hautes Garrigues plateau in the village of Sarrians. In 1850, the vineyard covered forty hectares. Unfortunately, the arrival of phylloxera completely destroyed the vines and the estate was abandoned for many years. In 1941, Monsieur Geay undertook the renovation of the main building with determination and passion.





Rhonéa

228 Route de Carpentras, 84190 Beaumes-de-Venise, France
Tel: 04 90 12 41 00